A tour Around Jolo, Sulu

Image
  Assalamu Alaykum! (Peace be with you!) I just realized... I haven't talked much about my videos about Sulu in this blog. I have a playlist which you can watch if you are interested in seeing (or maybe visiting?) my dear homeplace.  Just check it out here: JOLO, SULU PLAYLIST You can watch this instead:      Yup, that is all for today.   PS. I am mulling over the idea of transferring my blog from blogspot to wordpress...  hmmmmmm    

METAMORPHOSIS: Adjusting in a new Life in Zamboanga

Fast Post lang to.

Fourth day in Zamboanga: I am just about to Explore a new world, a new life...

First day, After a half-day rest at my Auntie's 'unfinished house' (wala pa ngang pintuan at bintana eh), I went to the Literacy for Peace and Development (LIPAD) Regional Office (My future Office). To those who will be looking for me in the future, daan lang kayo sa Boulevard, sa harap ng Grandstand (Forgot the name). I found it Empty pa for the mean time, and I have a lot of things to do para magstart yung office to function well. As of what is the office for; what LIPAD Project is; anung trabaho ko dun, InshaAllah I will post in a later date. (Andami na rin kasi nagtatanong. I am also planning to create a website din for the program para dun na kayo magcheck ng details...). Basta, I have a new life to start.

More details later.

Found a good place to stay din. And now I need to Budget everything. try ko muna for one month (food and lodging) kung ilan magastos ko, then decide if kailangan ng UPGRADE or MakaSAVE ba ako.. I now have my own room, SOLONG-SOLO for my own SELF! Nyahahaha. ako bahala magdesign nun. I might POST all my PHOTOS sa WALL para may sariling MUSEUM/ PHOTO GALLERY ako. hehe

I am CHALLENGED. THRILLED. EXCITED.
And I am now missing my homeland SULU (hindi pa ako nakauwi) and my second home: MARAWI, I missed the cold environment..

salam to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOME USEFUL TAUSUG WORDS YOU CAN USE.

Sulu Hidden History: The remnants of Sulu Parula (Parola) -part 2

The May 1 Tuli Mission