A tour Around Jolo, Sulu

Image
  Assalamu Alaykum! (Peace be with you!) I just realized... I haven't talked much about my videos about Sulu in this blog. I have a playlist which you can watch if you are interested in seeing (or maybe visiting?) my dear homeplace.  Just check it out here: JOLO, SULU PLAYLIST You can watch this instead:      Yup, that is all for today.   PS. I am mulling over the idea of transferring my blog from blogspot to wordpress...  hmmmmmm    

My PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT

After reading Stephen Covey's "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People", I learned about writing your own Mission and Vision in life; about your Goals and Roles, and how you wanted to spend the rest of your life (without regret of course). You will always feel great if you have a life with DIRECTIONS. Knowing where you want to go is one of the first steps of having a well-spent life.

This is my Personal Mission Statement or PMS for the year, the month or the Life I wanted to achieve. My PMS is my Personal Constitution: the LAWS and PRINCIPLES I will lead my self with. Learn more about me and what I want my self to be in the future (my ideal self). InshaAllah, I will strive hard to achieve these goals.

 And now, I want YOU to do the same! Write your own PMS: what do you really want to achieve in your life? How would you want other people to remember who you are when you die? (Just read the book guys.)

NOPE! This is not the Right one!

=====================================================================

PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT
Ahmad Sampang Musahari

Insha’Allah, My Life Would Be a Life of Actions and Inspirations; of Simplicity and Service; 
Helping Other People Reach Their Own Successes alongside Mine

In able to do this, I will agree to internalize the following in my daily endeavors (not in order):
INSHA’ALLAH,





  1. I will keep myself humble at all times;
  2. I will be sincere and decisive in my actions and decisions, especially regarding my family;
  3. I will be a man of great dignity, living my life with principles whom people can always trust;
  4. I will keep on improving myself while humbly accepting my mistakes;
  5. I will always learn something new each day, make good habits in my life;
  6. I will keep on inspiring other people around me;
  7. I will always seek knowledge and ask guidance from Allah;
  8. I will always listen to others first, understand them before I seek to be understood;
  9. I will prioritize my works and actions; leaving behind things that never helps or concerns me and my goals;
  10. I will give my whole heart to my service to the people;
  11. I will not work for money, I will make money work for me;
  12. I will never be deceived by my worldly needs, especially money;
  13. I will support my country (Sulu Sultanate Darul islam), and I will always be a proud Tausug;
  14. I will work hard for my gift to the next generations: My Books, which I will be my inspirations for them;
  15. I will be supportive to my friends, family, and colleagues; I will give enough time for them without losing mine;
  16. I will create an atmosphere of positive and cooperative relationship in my workplace, and anywhere I can be; I want my colleagues to be comfortable with me and their concerns are heard;
  17. I will always forgive and forgive; I will not sleep without at least forgiving someone I know; I will never hold grudge on to anyone;
  18. I will explore wide and travel far to learn more about other people’s lives;
  19. I will work for the poor people;
  20. I will be a real Muttaqun, a Salihun; I will live a Muslim and I will die a Muslim.



With this, today at 10:15 P.M. May 28, 2011, I affixed my signature as an affirmation and commitment to my Personal Mission Statement.

Ahmad Musahari
Zamboanga City
THIS IS THE BOOK that will surely change your LIFE. hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOME USEFUL TAUSUG WORDS YOU CAN USE.

Sulu Hidden History: The remnants of Sulu Parula (Parola) -part 2

The May 1 Tuli Mission