My PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT
After reading Stephen Covey's "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People", I learned about writing your own Mission and Vision in life; about your Goals and Roles, and how you wanted to spend the rest of your life (without regret of course). You will always feel great if you have a life with DIRECTIONS. Knowing where you want to go is one of the first steps of having a well-spent life.
This is my Personal Mission Statement or PMS for the year, the month or the Life I wanted to achieve. My PMS is my Personal Constitution: the LAWS and PRINCIPLES I will lead my self with. Learn more about me and what I want my self to be in the future (my ideal self). InshaAllah, I will strive hard to achieve these goals.
And now, I want YOU to do the same! Write your own PMS: what do you really want to achieve in your life? How would you want other people to remember who you are when you die? (Just read the book guys.)
|NOPE! This is not the Right one!|
PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT
Ahmad Sampang Musahari
Insha’Allah, My Life Would Be a Life of Actions and Inspirations; of Simplicity and Service;
Helping Other People Reach Their Own Successes alongside Mine
In able to do this, I will agree to internalize the following in my daily endeavors (not in order):
- I will keep myself humble at all times;
- I will be sincere and decisive in my actions and decisions, especially regarding my family;
- I will be a man of great dignity, living my life with principles whom people can always trust;
- I will keep on improving myself while humbly accepting my mistakes;
- I will always learn something new each day, make good habits in my life;
- I will keep on inspiring other people around me;
- I will always seek knowledge and ask guidance from Allah;
- I will always listen to others first, understand them before I seek to be understood;
- I will prioritize my works and actions; leaving behind things that never helps or concerns me and my goals;
- I will give my whole heart to my service to the people;
- I will not work for money, I will make money work for me;
- I will never be deceived by my worldly needs, especially money;
- I will support my country (Sulu Sultanate Darul islam), and I will always be a proud Tausug;
- I will work hard for my gift to the next generations: My Books, which I will be my inspirations for them;
- I will be supportive to my friends, family, and colleagues; I will give enough time for them without losing mine;
- I will create an atmosphere of positive and cooperative relationship in my workplace, and anywhere I can be; I want my colleagues to be comfortable with me and their concerns are heard;
- I will always forgive and forgive; I will not sleep without at least forgiving someone I know; I will never hold grudge on to anyone;
- I will explore wide and travel far to learn more about other people’s lives;
- I will work for the poor people;
- I will be a real Muttaqun, a Salihun; I will live a Muslim and I will die a Muslim.
With this, today at 10:15 P.M. May 28, 2011, I affixed my signature as an affirmation and commitment to my Personal Mission Statement.
|THIS IS THE BOOK that will surely change your LIFE. hehe|