A tour Around Jolo, Sulu

Image
  Assalamu Alaykum! (Peace be with you!) I just realized... I haven't talked much about my videos about Sulu in this blog. I have a playlist which you can watch if you are interested in seeing (or maybe visiting?) my dear homeplace.  Just check it out here: JOLO, SULU PLAYLIST You can watch this instead:      Yup, that is all for today.   PS. I am mulling over the idea of transferring my blog from blogspot to wordpress...  hmmmmmm    

HELP the FLOOD VICTIMS in COTABATO!

We have heard the recent calamity that had fallen upon our brothers in Cotabato. Indeed this is another challenging event for us to rise up again in every fall we meet along the road.

As of the moment, Alhamdulillah, a lot of relief operations are being done throughout Mindanao from both our Muslim brothers and non-Muslim Friends. it is in this regard that I am asking everyone out there to share any amount of blessing you have. Be it in a single peso or any used clothes to be sent to those in need. It is now high time for us to show how strong our brotherhood is!

For any donations (in any area you are) pls follow the badge in this blog's Sidebar (That small picture in the right.)

Salam kasilasa! Allah knows every single parcel of idea, effort and prayers we give. He will certainly give the reward in millionfolds in the Hereafter InshaAllah!

Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOME USEFUL TAUSUG WORDS YOU CAN USE.

Sulu Hidden History: The remnants of Sulu Parula (Parola) -part 2

The May 1 Tuli Mission