A tour Around Jolo, Sulu

Image
  Assalamu Alaykum! (Peace be with you!) I just realized... I haven't talked much about my videos about Sulu in this blog. I have a playlist which you can watch if you are interested in seeing (or maybe visiting?) my dear homeplace.  Just check it out here: JOLO, SULU PLAYLIST You can watch this instead:      Yup, that is all for today.   PS. I am mulling over the idea of transferring my blog from blogspot to wordpress...  hmmmmmm    

Mindanao Bloggers Summit 5: a failed attempt.

Bismillah.

Today marks the Fifth Mindanao Bloggers' Summit 2011 (MBS 5) spearheaded by Iligan Bloggers' Society (IBS) in Iligan City. I have planned to attend since the first day I heard about it; I saved some money for my transpo; planned the things to do before going to Iligan. I was supposed to attend the great event today, but time and a lot of circumstances that occurred along the way, made it all a failed attempt.

Yes, I was sad. I was sad, because I really really wanted to attend and hear the their good speakers (the summit would focus on how to uphold Environmental Advocacy through blogging and a lot more discussions on how to Earn while blogging). I was sad, because it could have been another chance for me to meet a lot new faces, fellow bloggers around Mindanao. I was sad, because it could have been another avenue for me to improve myself in this world of Blogosphere. But again, things do not always go the way we want it to be. Maybe it's for my own good anyway. There's a lot of next times, anyway.

Allah has a lot more plans for me (and every one of us here). So, things like this should not let your spirits down! Yeay!!!! 

I would also like to thank my friend (in the world of blogging) Ayah, for all the kindness she shared. Magsukul indah Kai (ayah), misan aku yna nakatuy matun pa Iligan hehehe. Ayah is one hell of a blogger. She's a memeber (an an officer) of IBS and a 'Kabs' of mine (She's also a Tausug). You can always follow her stories in Hijabified and LilPink

Oh, well. Might as well plan the day ahead next time.

Salam Kasilasa
-Anak Iluh

PS. (is this a letter?)

> NMAT exams for this year would be on DEC 4! (after it was moved) visit the CEM-INC website to learn more why. NMAT takers... Good luck! (Hmm I am thinking about posting some tips here. But I am not so sure because the result of exam is still... Am not sure if its real, really.

> I am still promoting my Travel Blog: "Ang Paglalakbay ng Lakwatserong Isda" in All Things Mindanao Web. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOME USEFUL TAUSUG WORDS YOU CAN USE.

Sulu Hidden History: The remnants of Sulu Parula (Parola) -part 2

The May 1 Tuli Mission