A tour Around Jolo, Sulu

Image
  Assalamu Alaykum! (Peace be with you!) I just realized... I haven't talked much about my videos about Sulu in this blog. I have a playlist which you can watch if you are interested in seeing (or maybe visiting?) my dear homeplace.  Just check it out here: JOLO, SULU PLAYLIST You can watch this instead:      Yup, that is all for today.   PS. I am mulling over the idea of transferring my blog from blogspot to wordpress...  hmmmmmm    

The Fastest two-months I ever had

Bismillah.

It's already July, and since the first day of classes this year, I am still amazed as how fast things are going on in my almost-messy-unorganized days as an LU4 (Learning Unit 4 or 2nd year Med) student here in UPCM. Since the past two months (June and July) we already had 5 module exams, with about 7 major modules (subjects) compressed in such short time. These modules include: General Pathology, Microbiology, Parasitology, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Community Medicine and Pharmacology. In "normal" cases, each of these modules would take at least a semester to finish. And guess what, the "system" is pushing us to finish each within a week or two!

Yes, indeed. We are not in a "normal" school after all.

But Alhamdulillah, amidst the ultra-fast tsunami-lectures, there are still so many things that I always cherish in my everyday life in BSLR-West (our classroom). First are the great lectures delivered by the best lecturers in the country, always keeping us inspired and never letting the sense of service in our hearts die out. And of course, spending those days with the best group of students--brilliant minds with humble hearts--is one more thing I will always look up to. Up until today, after spending more than a year with them, I still can't believe that I am working, studying, sitting besides them and rubbing elbows with these people: the UPCM Class 2017. Alhamdulillah, I am always looking forward of learning from them, that I may become a better medstudent, and eventually a better Doctor in the future, for my people in shaa Allah.


For the next 3 weeks to come, the Block B students (that includes me) will tackle Clinical Cardiology. They say this is one of the "hardest" module as the coverage would be doubled or tripled compared to the past  modules we had (which are undoubtedly "hard" too). But in shaa Allah, I am still looking forward to it, and seek to learn the best as I can. :)

As I keep on reminding myself one of my favorite Ayats (verse) in the Qur'an:

"Fa innama'al 'usriy yusraa...Inna ma'al 'usriy yusraa..." (Qur'an Surah Al-inshirah 94: 5-6)

"So verily, in every hardship, comes ease of comfort...... Verily in every hardship, comes ease of comfort..." (in shaa Allah)

Oh well, let's get back to the show...


Salam kasilasa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOME USEFUL TAUSUG WORDS YOU CAN USE.

Sulu Hidden History: The remnants of Sulu Parula (Parola) -part 2

The May 1 Tuli Mission