A tour Around Jolo, Sulu

Image
  Assalamu Alaykum! (Peace be with you!) I just realized... I haven't talked much about my videos about Sulu in this blog. I have a playlist which you can watch if you are interested in seeing (or maybe visiting?) my dear homeplace.  Just check it out here: JOLO, SULU PLAYLIST You can watch this instead:      Yup, that is all for today.   PS. I am mulling over the idea of transferring my blog from blogspot to wordpress...  hmmmmmm    

Last 50 days of Internship



Internship ends in a few days (July 1 to be exact) and since March 22, we started the #Last100Days of Internship countdown. Those who are following my Instagram account would know that I have been posting random pics with the countdown numbers (see above photos). I tried my best to complete the 100 days but it was just so hard! haha.

And now, who would have thought that we are now down to the last 50 days! It happened so fast! I can't even believe that the ten months of internship--no, the FIVE YEARS in Medical School is about to end! SubhanaAllah! 

I do not even know what to feel right now. Should I be excited, because everything's about to end? Or should I be anxious and scared, because... well, because the daunting future that lies before me is certainly scary! (read: Board exams, being a full-pledged MD, too much expectations from everyone...)

Still, as I keep on recounting the remaining days of internship, I just can't help but look back... those enumerable experiences--both sweet and painful ones-- those irreplaceable learning we gained both in and outside the hospital... I can't even start to count them all. Ma shaa Allah! Indeed I am grateful to Allah for all the blessings I had while in UP-PGH... I may not be seeing this hospital for a few years after graduation, but I am sure I will always look back to those memories.

Enough drama.
Cheers for the last 50 days as a Medical Intern in UP-Philippine General Hospital! Let's make the most of it in sha Allah!

(follow me in IG: @ahmadhajiri to see the remaining 49 days countdown in PGH! :)

Salam Kasilasa!

-Ahmad ibnu Hajiri

PS. Ramadhan countdown is on the way as well! Alhamdulillah!
 





Comments

Unknown said…
Hi! I was curious if you knew about the RDO program, because I honestly have no idea what this is. I really want UP-PGH to be my future medical school, so I'm wondering what this is and how I can apply if I'm eligible. Thank you! :)

Popular posts from this blog

SOME USEFUL TAUSUG WORDS YOU CAN USE.

Sulu Hidden History: The remnants of Sulu Parula (Parola) -part 2

The May 1 Tuli Mission