A tour Around Jolo, Sulu

Image
  Assalamu Alaykum! (Peace be with you!) I just realized... I haven't talked much about my videos about Sulu in this blog. I have a playlist which you can watch if you are interested in seeing (or maybe visiting?) my dear homeplace.  Just check it out here: JOLO, SULU PLAYLIST You can watch this instead:      Yup, that is all for today.   PS. I am mulling over the idea of transferring my blog from blogspot to wordpress...  hmmmmmm    

What's Next after MD?

 
Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!
All praise is indeed to Allah alone!

I still can't believe that I am now a LICENSED DOCTOR! Seriously, to say that I am still in cloud nine, is an understatement!   As one mentor once told me: "You will be floating there for a year, at least!" And he was right!

Alhamdulillah, last September 22, 2017 the results of this year's Physician Licensure Exam was released and it was indeed one of the best news in my life I could ever ask for. I am now a duly licensed physician in this country. I now have the license to heal, to cure, to do surgery and to prescribe medicine. And with it comes the big responsibility of not harming my patients as well. I never felt how heavy this responsibility before until now.

Ma shaa Allah. This was a dream that I never once thought of having nor achieving when I was a child. (You see, I really wanted to become a Civil Engineer like my late father). Still, Alhamdulillah God gave me the opportunity to be one. I am truly grateful!

I have a lot to say... The enumerable names of people to thank for all these to become a reality... To my family (especially my Inah, my mom and my two sisters), friends, relatives, mentors, professors, those who supported me financially one way or the other, and of course to my patients who made me realize the importance of life. MAGSUKUL KANIYU KATAN! Thank you!

I am still balancing and trying to adapt to this new life a young doctor. I will try to post a more formal and better post one day haha. 

Salaam!

-Ahmad Sampang, MD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOME USEFUL TAUSUG WORDS YOU CAN USE.

Sulu Hidden History: The remnants of Sulu Parula (Parola) -part 2

The May 1 Tuli Mission